Technomania: Be a part of IDA's Startup Corner
October 6 - 7, 2021 in Herning. At Technomania we'll showcase tech startups that work with state of the art technologies; connect tech startups with industry delegates and provide an area for startups to meet, connect and share knowledge.
20 selected startups can get a spot in our StartUp Corner. You can be a part of it.
Do you want to be a part of it? Then apply for one of our limited spots at the Startup Corner.
Is it relevant for me?
If you are a tech startup that:
- want to share your innovative idea
- is looking for industry partners and/or customers
- have a product in the market or is about to launch
- is working mainly with hardware/physical products
- have a committed team
- then IDA's Startup Corner at Technomania is for you.
We are looking for startups that focus on:
Sustainability - Industry 4.0 – Climate – Food – Manufacturing – Sensors – IOT - VR and AR – Robotics – Automation - Materials
visited Technomania in 2019
How do I apply?
If you would like to apply for a place at the Startup Corner simply fill out the form below. We will get in touch with you within a few days to discuss your application.
- A stand in the 450m2 startup area together with 20 selected startups
- A platform to meet with 20,000 industry people
- Promotion of Startup Corner to 131,000+ IDA members through IDA’s digital platforms
- Inspiring talks about new technologies and new business opportunities at the Startup Stage
- New network from established industry and startup ecosystems
- Full access to Technomania
We offer a 4,75m2 all inclusive stand, free lunch, full access to HI Tech & Industry Expo and all Technomania activities for just DKK 1.000 + VAT.
A normal stand at Technomania costs DKK 16.000 + VAT.
IDA’s exhibition platform at Scandinavia’s largest technology and industry expo, HI Tech & Industry Scandinavia. Technomania is a future universe of 3,500 m2 filled with the latest technology, inspiring conference speakers, startups, demolabs, members' zone and more!
In 2019, more than 20,000 visited Technomania, more than 3,700 signed up for the conferences and activities, and the event received broad media coverage.
This year Technomania takes place at October 6-7, at MCH Messecenter Herning