Evaluation: 8,89 out of 10
Learn how to work actively with stakeholder analysis
If you know how and when you need to involve project management tools in a timely manner in the project, you're definitely an excellent project manager. However, if you would like to involve tools instinctively and, in particular, connect them to each other, just keep on reading - IDA's project management course will be perfect for you.
You will learn the basic project management tools like stakeholder analysis, risk analysis and milestone planning.
We will review the project triangle as a basic tool for you as project manager in your cooperation with the steering committee. The whole course is built up as a case. In that way you get to work as a project manager already from the start of the course. The case is solved in groups. But we also work with you as a project manager and your role as a leader of the project. To be a competent project manager you need to be able to collaborate with other people and it requires a basic psychological understanding of people's behavior, motives and needs.
As a project manager you are better equipped when know yourself and your own reaction patterns. Because as a project manager you have a responsibility to create an effective, respectful and motivating collaboration with everyone in the team. On the course Project Management 1, the DISC profile is used as input for this. Participants will be given a personal DISC profile before the course. The yield is, among other things. that you get a better understanding of your own behavioral patterns, motives, reactions, etc. and also how these can be triggered or supported by other people with the same or other profiles. At the same time, you get a greater understanding of what lies behind the behaviors you encounter with other people and how it can be a resource in the project.
On the course you will get a thorough understanding of the project manager's toolbox when we go into depth with the project form as a tool for working. After the course, you will be able to implement effective projects as project manager on smaller projects. You will be familiar with the basics for the project manager's work.
On the course you work with:
- Project work form - how do you work in a project and what characterizes a project?
- Project toolbox - get the basic tools to plan and implement a project on time and on agreed resources
- Methods to control and ensure progress in the project
- Developing a business case - why does the project have a justification and what exactly does the project deliver?
- The project triangle: to create a connection between time, resources and content - and expectation of your steering group
- The objective
- Stakeholder analysis
- Organization and planning of work
- Team composition - how do you put together the best team and how do you get the team to work together in the best way?
The course is relevant for project managers
The course is for employees who are already project managers, who want to get an overview of a project, its content and method, and as well as for first time project managers.
Are you facing a concrete project? Have you successfully completed several projects but spend unnecessary time and frustrations on the same obstacles along the way each time? Whether you are a new project manager or you have been working on projects for some years, there is still much new to learn on the course.
- After the course you will be able to:
- Understand and apply the basic project methods and tools
- Take advantage of the strengths of the participants in the project
- Do a realistic project plan
- Work proactively with the project triangle
- Create committed engagement in the project team
- Promote good cooperation with the project's steering committee and stakeholders
- Understand the management processes in a project
- Be aware of your role and responsibility as a project manager (and what is not your responsibility)
The Yield for your Company
With the right project management skills, the chance is significantly increased for successful completion of a project - ie. the project delivers the agreed, at the agreed time and resources. It is therefore important that the project manager is competent for the task.
- After completing the course, the project manager is able to:
- Successfully implement both internal and external projects
- Provide qualified sparring for stakeholders and management
- Organize an efficient project team
- Lead and motivate across departments and interests
- Involve and engage steering groups and stakeholders based on an understanding of their particular
- interests and challenges in the project
Course agenda on Project Management 1: Foundation of project management
Before the course:
At the course:
- 3 days of teaching: 1.-2. day: 9.00-17.00 / 3rd day: 9.00-16.00. Breakfast from kl. 8.30.
After the course:
- Course certificate
The course alternates between teaching in project management theory and case work in groups about typical situations in a project course based on a continuous case.
Program for the course is sent in advance.
NOTE: Registration for the course is binding
Pris ekskl. moms
Jan W. Jansen
Jan has more than 25 years of experience as a leader as well as project manager. He has worked in both private and public organizations.
Furthermore, as a management consultant, Jan has collaborated with many different sectors: Engineer and construction, production, energy, finance, pharma, medico etc.
Jan is MSc. Pol. Sc. and has been accredited within most international project management best practices and agile work forms. E.g: Prince2, PMI, SAFe, Scrum, Half Double.
René Jon Figgé
Certified Scrum Master and IPMA B Certified Senior Project Manager.
René has more than 30 years of practical project experience in positions as Senior Project Manager, Project Manager, Principal consultant, Client director and Department manager. René is a very experienced senior project manager, facilitator and teacher. In addition, as Head of Project, he has been responsible for establishing and developing of a large project management department and thus also have extensive experience with people development and management of employees.
René is teacher and facilitator at the entire IPMA Project Manager education and the courses: Agil Project Management and Examined Scrum Master